Mosquitoes Spread Disease, Most Dangerous Diseases Spreading Among Humans
Mosquitoes Spread Disease: Mosquitoes are generally considered irritating around the world and everybody wants to get rid of them instantly. They might be small but when it comes to your sleep and a mosquito in a room, it matters the world to you. Mosquitoes hum at 1000 times each second and this keeps us awake.
List of diseases spread by mosquitoes in India!
- People infected with this virus can develop abrupt onset fever along with debilitating muscle and joint pain, rash, fatigue, headache, and nausea.
- This is a mosquito-borne disease that affects humans & animals. Malaria causes symptoms that typically include tiredness, vomiting, fever, and also headache. In serious cases, it can cause seizures, yellow skin, coma, or even death.
West Nile Virus
- Most people infected with the West Nile Virus usually don’t develop symptoms. However, some individuals can develop cases of severe fatigue, weakness, headache, body aches, joint and muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and rash.
- Japanese Encephalitis (spread by mosquitoes) is an infection of the brain caused by the Japanese encephalitis. In these cases, symptoms may include vomiting, fever, headache, confusion and seizures. Prevention is generally with the Japanese encephalitis antibody, which is both safe and effective. Other measures include avoiding mosquito bites.
- Dengue fever is usually characterized by high fever, headache, joint pain, and rash. However severe instances will result in hemorrhagic fever, internal bleeding, and respiratory problems, which may be fatal.
- Yellow fever is a viral sickness of typically short period. In most cases, symptoms include loss of appetite, fever, chills, headache, muscle pains particularly in the back and nausea.
All these diseases are spread by mosquitoes. Mosquitoes across the world are considered as most dangerous. It spreads the terrible diseases of people and animals. Mosquitoes are carriers of illnesses as
it carries the germs from the animal or person whom it ‘bit’ last to the person or animal it is going to bite next.
Do Male or Female Mosquitoes Bite People?
Just a few species of female mosquitoes bite animals and humans. Thus, they do simply feed their eggs which are available inside their bodies. Did you know that most mosquitoes’ males and females taste plant juices?
Mosquito fossils data back at least as far as 100 million years and there are around 3500 mosquito species presently inhabiting the planet. Mosquitoes have poor visual perception, but they have incredibly sensitive warm receptors to locate their source of blood. The female mosquitoes can drink up to 1-1/2 times their own weight. Mosquitoes
detect human with the assistance of carbon dioxide given off by us.
How can you protect yourself from Mosquito-Borne Diseases?
The most ideal way to protect you from Mosquito-Borne illness is to prevent mosquito bites
Empty and Clean: Water from trash jars, house gutters, discarded tires, or any other containers.
Clothing: If you should be outside when mosquitoes are active, wear long sleeves and long pants.