Various Health Problems Caused By Cockroaches
There is a high risk of health to have cockroaches loitering at your house. The hazard is especially high when children, the elderly or anyone is fighting illness at home. The health problems caused by cockroaches are a range of serious illness including food contamination, typhoid, loose bowels, etc.
They are even notorious to have been identified to regularly being the cause of asthma, allergies, and skin inflammation.
Cockroaches loitering around in your home are also a very disturbing sight. Imagine they come to say hi to you and your guest at the dining table, the hall, or even at late nights in the restroom. Cockroaches love the kitchen and bathroom somehow and it’s like their favorite breeding grounds
. Weeks pass by and you see a newer generation more active and lively feeding off your family’s food and health. Roaches contaminate the food and produce an obnoxious odor on and around the objects they get in touch with. Cockroaches have survived atomic blasts, ages and what might stop them? They have likewise developed resistance to many insecticides. The most ideal approach to control them is with the use of Herbal Strategi Cockroach Repellent
There are a few kinds of cockroaches found in Indian homes (caused various health problems) like:
German cockroach (Blattella Germanica).
- The adult of this species measures 10 to 15 cm long.
- The shade of the male is light yellowish brown.
- The female of the Blattela Germanica has a rounded abdomen.
- A fertile female can produce between 4-9 egg cases.
- Don’t get surprised to learn that every egg case has between 37-44 eggs.
American cockroach (Periplaneta Americana).
- The adult of the American cockroach has a large size (35 to 40 mm).
- The female of the Periplaneta Americana species can lay between 10-90 eggs cases.
- There will be 14-28 eggs in each egg case.
Oriental cockroach (Blatta Orientalis).
- This oriental cockroach can endure low temperatures.
- The female of Blatta Orientalis can produce fourteen eggs in each case.
- The adult species measures at least 25-32 mm long.
Brown-banded roach (Supella Longipalpa).
- The adult brown-banded cockroach measures 10 to 14 mm.
- The female of the Supella Longipalpa can deliver 13 egg cases.
- There will be 15-16 eggs each.
Cockroaches being nocturnal animals hide during the day and are active during the night that is the reason you see them when you turn on the light either in the kitchen or in the restroom. In case you see roaches
during the day that means its high infestation.
How to prevent cockroach infestations?
Keep your bedroom clean.
- Don’t forget to vacuum the carpet or mop the floor (Herbal Strategi JustMop Floor Cleaner).
- Cockroaches will get in through the cracks easily, so seal the cracks around your doors and windows.
Keep cockroaches away from Kitchen.
- Keep all surfaces clean (Herbal Strategi JustMop Kitchen Cleaner).
- Take out the trash regularly.
- Don’t leave food out on the counter or in the cupboard.
- Cut off their water supply, cockroaches need water to survive.