Mospray – Mosquito Body Spray can be used any time of the day, anywhere as it is equally effective both indoors and outdoors. The content has to be sprayed onto exposed skin areas like face, neck, and also arms. The spray is safe to use on the skin of children from three years of age.
As this spray is delicate, it can be sprayed on dresses of infants, their cradle, pillow or blanket to ward off mosquitoes. Worried about mosquito bites while outside?
Use Herbal Mospray Repellent Body Spray and keep life-threatening diseases away.
* Note: For Corporate enquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Mosquito Repellent Body Spray is made from the below Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains
Cymbopogon Citratus (Bhutika Oil) - 1.5 ml,
Cymbopogon Martini (Rohisha Oil) - 1.5 ml,
Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi Oil): 0.5 ml,
Eucalyptus Globulu (Talapana Oil) - 1.5 ml,
Excipients / Water - QS,
How to use
Shake the bottle before use. Spray liberally 6-8 inches away from exposed skin / clothes on body. To apply on face, spray on the palm and then spread evenly on face, ears, & neck. Can spray on cloths, bed sheets and cradle for infants and children. Does not stain.
What to watch out for!
- Avoid using on sensitive Skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes cuts and wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Not recommended to spray on skin of children below 3 years.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Avoid using product if allergic to Aromatic oils
- For external use only.