Ever wondered if you’d keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Eucalyptus Essential oil had been used for thousands of years as skin therapies, remedies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, leaves, flower fruit, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree, and only one drop can provide the incredible health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we surely love essential oils. The list is long. Once careful researched, we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
Essential Oil Scents: Each 50ml.
* Note: For Corporate enquiries, please get in touch with us.
Surely 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil,
How to use
The Herbal Strategi’s Essential Oil can be used with a single oil at a time or in complex blends of different oils in one of the below-given methods and open the doors to a whole new experience.
1) Apply to the skin: You can simply apply them to your skin for absorption – though never directly on the skin, but always mixed and diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil, or grapeseed oil. Particularly if skin sensitivity could be a concern, always dilute your essential oil with a common neutral carrier oil before application.
2) Direct Inhalation: You can directly inhale the oil by holding the bottle of essential oil a few inches from the nose and inhaling in the aroma, or by adding a few drops onto the hands and cupping them over the mouth and nose. But when using a new essential oil for the first time, only use one drop to make sure you don’t have a reaction or sensitivity to the oil.
3) Steam inhalation: Into a bowl, add 2 to 5 drops of oil and 2 to 3 cups of boiling water. Cover your head and bowl with a towel, place your nose about 12” away from the bowl, and slowly inhale the steam. If you notice any discomfort or irritation, stop immediately. It is important to keep the eyes closed when using this method.
4) Use an essential oil diffuser: Electronic diffusers are designed to disperse an excellent fine mist of essential oils. They’ll gently fill the air with the aroma and healing benefits of the essential oil of your choice within minutes. Put some drops of essential oils and water in your diffuser, turn it on, and circulate the oil into your room.
5) Bath: You can drop a few drops of Essential Oils to your bath and relax after a long day. Make sure you mix it with Epsom salts so that it’ll dissolve better.
6) Potpourri Pot: You can add a few drops of Essential Oils into your potpourri pot and shake it. Then sit back and enjoy the fragrance spread throughout your space.
What to watch out for!
- Do a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your primary care physician prior to use.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- For External use only.