Ever wondered how to get obviate of the white or lotion colored creatures, resembling an ant once and for all? Termites are one of the most stubborn pests that can engage in havoc if left uncontrolled. They have the capability to nest on nearly anything and almost everything. They commonly feed on wood, leaves or branches of bushes, papers and plenty of others.
Although, these small insects are extremely powerful capable of even destroying the complete constructing. Natural Termite Repellent Spray – Just Out is a 100% herbal repellent made up of Natural Oils and Herbal Extracts which is effective in eliminating Termites.
Explore the entire range of Herbal Strategi Herbal Household kits which are 100% natural without any chemicals. Keep your home or office chemical free by using our organic products like Herbal Cockroach Repellent & Ant Repellent (Pack of 2 - 100 ml Each) & Herbal Lizard Repellent & Cockroach repellent (Pack of 2 - 100 ml Each)
* Note: For Corporate enquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Termite Repellent is made from the below Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains
Cymbopogon Citratus * Bhutika Oil - 6 ml,
Cedrus deodara *Devadaru Oil - 6 ml,
Azardirachta Indica * Nimba Oil - 15 ml,
Excipients - QS,
How to use
Spray on crevices and gaps in infected wood furniture, doors, cupboards and on mud tunnels and trails seen on walls. Repeat spraying every 10 days for a period of 2 months. This will eradicate the termites and will not allow eggs to hatch.
What to watch out for!
- Do not spray on the body, clothes, floor area as the spray will stain.
- While spraying on the wall please ensure that the spray hits the brown mud tunnels and trails made by termites.
- Avoid contact with eyes cuts and wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Switch off fan while spraying.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Avoid using product if allergic to Aromatic oils
- For external use only.