Mosquito herbal body spray can be used any time of the day, anywhere as it is equally effective both indoors and outdoors. The content has to be sprayed onto exposed skin areas like the face, neck, and also arms. The spray is safe to use on the skin of children from three years of age. - DEET Free
As this spray is delicate, it can be sprayed on the dresses of infants, their cradle, pillow, or blanket to ward off mosquitoes. Worried about mosquito bites while outside?
Use herbal mosquito-repellent body spray and keep life-threatening diseases away.
Check out the collection of Herbal Strategi Herbal Mosquito Repellents which are completely chemical-free. Use our 100% natural products like Herbal Mosquito Repellent Room Spray & Herbal Mosquito Repellent Vaporiser for the safety of your friends and family.
* Note: For Corporate inquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Natural Mosquito Repellent Body Spray is made from the below Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Bhutika Oil) - 1.5 ml
- Cymbopogon Martini (Rohisha Oil) - 1.5 ml
- Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi Oil): 0.5 ml
- Eucalyptus Globulu (Talapana Oil) - 1.5 ml
- Excipients / Water - QS
Shake the Herbal Mosquito Repellent Body Spray bottle before use. Spray liberally 6-8 inches away from exposed skin/clothes on the body. To apply on the face, spray on the palm and then spread evenly on the face, ears, & neck. Can spray on cloths, bed sheets, and cradles for infants and children. Does not stain.
- Avoid using on sensitive Skin.
- Avoid contact with eye cuts and wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Not recommended to spray on the skin of children below 3 years.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid using the product if allergic to Aromatic oils
- For external use only.