Get your dog free from ticks, fleas, lice, and mites by using this herbal dog spray. This natural tick killer for dogs is made of plant extracts and aromatic oils that keep your beloved pets healthy, clean and fresh. The herbal spray for dogs is made up of a perfect composition of natural sources that can easily remove ticks, fleas, lice, and mites.
Your dog won’t have to suffer any side effects with this chemical-free spray. This natural tick killer for dogs is multi-purpose in nature. While it keeps the dogs tick and mite-free, it also nourishes their skin, keeps them fresh, and works as a perfume for them. So you can cuddle up to your pet as much as you want because they smell wonderful and are always in a joyful mood.
Obviously, a dog is a man’s best friend. The kind of unconditional love they shower on us is out of the world. It is time for you to give back that love they deserve in the form of herbal spray for dogs – Natural Protection from Fleas, Lice, Ticks, and also Mites.
These days, numerous pet supplies online are available. Herbal Strategi has brought this amazing herbal tick repellent for dogs to your doorstep. Just click on a button and your product is on its way!
The entire range of Herbal Strategi Pet Care products is natural and safe for your beloved pets. Also, look at our other eco-friendly products like Herbal Pet Shampoo and Conditioner & Herbal Wash Concentrate For Pets and Livestock for the complete safety of your pets
This Herbal Protection spray for dogs is made from the below Ingredients:
Each 100 ml contains the following -
- Cymbopogon Citratus, (Bhutika Oil ): 3%,
- Cymbopogon Martini, (Rohisha Oil): 2%,
- Ocimum Sanctum, (Tulsi Oil): 0.5%,
- Eucalyptus Globulus, (Talapana Oil): 2%,
- Ayurvedic Veterinary Proprietary Medicine
- Remove the cap and insert the trigger spray.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Severe infestation: Spray 12 –20 sprays about 6 inches from the body of a dog, thrice a week for 8 weeks.
- Maintenance dose: Spray regularly once a week with around 10-15 sprays on the body of the dog from the 9th week onwards.
- Particularly use on dogs only.
- Consult a veterinarian before using on pregnant, nursing animals, or puppies, and if any rash or allergy is observed during use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, cuts, and wounds.
- Keep away from Children.
- Store in a Cool place.
- For External use only.