Natural Dish Washing Liquid Detergent is a Non Toxic liquid that effectively cuts grease and powers through stubborn stains, leaving behind dazzlingly clean dishes, glasses, and utensils.
This Earth-friendly formula is biodegradable and made from Plant extracts, Aromatic oil extracts, and Plant-derived cleaning agents.
For a healthy household, it's crucial to maintain a hygienic kitchen. Many disease-causing germs are contained in unclean dishes and vessels that are not washed well. To keep you & your family away from microbes that spread infections, it's important to keep your dishes clean and dry.
The natural dish washing liquid has been made with herbal, earth-friendly ingredients to effectively remove stains, grease, and germs from your dishes. Chemical household cleaning products contain harmful products that may prove dangerous in the long run.
The natural dish wash liquid is manufactured exclusively of plant extracts & aromatic oils, which are 100% herbal in nature. The herbal dish wash liquid is not only non-toxic and safe for your utensils, but it's also gentle on your skin. Thanks to its plant-based and natural ingredients, it doesn't cause any side effects. This acid-free dish wash doesn't leave behind any residue after the wash, except for a sparkling shine.
Herbal dishwashing liquid can be bought with other herbal household disinfectants.
Explore the entire range of Herbal Strategi Products of Herbal Cleaners made of only natural products. Use eco-friendly products, like Herbal Kitchen Cleaner & Herbal Glass Cleaner which benefit both the Earth and your family.
* Note: For Corporate inquiries, please get in touch with us.
Natural dishwashing liquid is made from the below Ingredients :
- Coco glucoside - 8%
- Lemon Oil - 6%
- Soap Nut Extract - 18%
- Emulsifiers - 2%
- Excipients -Water
To use herbal dish wash liquid, follow these steps:
- Fill a sink or basin with warm water: making sure to use enough water for the quantity of dishes you need to wash..
- Dishwashing liquid: To the water, add a small amount of herbal dishwashing liquid.
- Dish wash: Soak your dishes in soapy water and scrub them with a sponge or scrubber. Make sure to thoroughly scrub all surfaces, including the bottoms and sides of the dishes.
- Rinse dishes: After washing all of your dishes, thoroughly rinse them with clean water to remove all of the soap.
- Dry dishes: After rinsing, dry your dishes with a dish towel or a dish rack.
- Avoid direct contact with cuts, eyes, and wounds.
- Keep children away from the product.
- For external use only.