How to get rid of cockroaches?
Switch off the fan and air conditioner and keep windows and doors closed while using the spray and for 20 minutes after spraying. We recommend you use this spray at night.
This is a repellent, and will not kill the cockroach, instead, it is a more permanent solution, and keeps cockroaches away for 4 to 6 months. Apply spray liberally at wall corners around dustbins in the kitchen area, on the inside walls of kitchen cabinets, under the kitchen sink, bathroom nanny trap area and any places where cockroaches roam.
To effectively eliminate cockroaches, use this spray once a day for 10 days. After repeated use for 10 days, our natural cockroach repellent will ensure that you are free from cockroaches for 4 to 6 months.
* Note: For Corporate enquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Cockroach Repellent is made from the below Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains
Cymbopogon Citratus * Bhutika Oil - 6 ml,
Cedrus deodara *Devadaru Oil - 6 ml,
Azardirachta Indica * Nimba Oil - 15 ml,
Excipients - QS,
How to use
Apply spray liverally at wall corners, around dustbins in kitched area, on inside wall of kitchen cabinets, under kitchen sink, bathroom nanny trap area and place where cockroaches roam. It is ideal to spray in the above areas at night before sleep. Spray at night continuously for 10 days. Repeat spray every 3 months.
What to watch out for!
- Do not spray on the body, cloths, floor and main wall area.
- Rinse kitchen vessels and utensils before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes cuts and wounds.
- Switch off fan while spraying.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Avoid using product if allergic to Aromatic oils
- For external use only.