Bed Bug Identification
- Bed bugs are apterous (wingless), reddish-brown insects that bite people and animals to draw blood for their meals?
- They leave behind marks that are itchy and irritating.
- Bed bugs have always been a nuisance.
- They don’t transmit diseases, but they hassle you in all other possible ways.
- You get a feeling that they are eating you up.
Where to find bed bugs - Bed bug inspection checklist & tips:Checklist - Here's where to find bed bugs
- The mattress and box spring
- Bed frame and head/foot boards
- Other furniture
- Walls and carpet
- Electronics and appliances
- Look in any place that offers darkness, isolation, & shelter to the bed bug.
- Inspect conterminous rooms where an infestation is found. Even when the bed bugs themselves cannot be found their hiding places can be located by looking for the spots of fecal material they often leave.
Best bedbug treatment procedures:Spray herbal bed bug repellent “Bugspray™”:
- Spray around and under the bed and on the baseboards close to the bed.
- After removing the drawers from the furniture, the inside of the cabinetry should be sprayed as well as the bottom and right & left sides of the drawers.
- Spray around the inner side of closets, door frames & doors.
- Spray molding at the top and bottom of the room.
- Sprinkle where the bed touches the ground, spray chairs and beneath chairs.
- Do not apply to furniture surfaces or mattresses where people will be laying or sitting.
- Spray all baseboards, loose plaster, behind bed frames and headboards, underneath beds and furniture, and bed-springs and bed frames.
Chemical ProductsKeeping the unbearable nuisance in mind many insecticides and sprays were developed. But, alas! Most of them are made from chemicals that are more dangerous than the bed bugs themselves. Bed bugs are harmful, but what about the chemicals that you spray to kill them? They are your worst enemies. So many people have fallen sick due to the chemicals that were present in the insecticide or sprays they have used to get rid of bed bugs. People have suffered and continue to suffer from headaches, dizziness, breathing problems, nausea, and vomiting.
Herbal Strategi Products
- The products we manufacture at Herbal Strategi®, are 100% herbal. They are non-toxic and do not have any side effects.
- The Bug Spray we manufacture is made of lemongrass oil, neem oil, and devdaru oil. They are plant extracts and aromatic oils that will make you love our product.
- Herbal Bugspray is not toxic; it leaves a pleasing fragrance behind and is incredibly effective in repelling bed bugs.
- It hunts them down even from the crevices and brings them out, it also does not allow the eggs to hatch once sprayed on them, it kills the egg.
- This spray is incredibly effective on bed bugs in all stages from an egg to a fully grown adult.
- As it’s a herbal product, you will not have any reactions that might harm you or the children around you. So this season, it’s time for you to bed the bed bug & destroys even the signs of them.
Choose Herbal, Choose Health, Choose Herbal Strategi.