KEEP MOSQUITOES AT BAY AND FIGHT DENGUE
Choose from these Indoor and Outdoor Herbal Solutions to Stop Mosquito Bites
With threats of mosquito bites and subsequent illnesses like dengue looming large in the biggest metropolitan cities, preventing mosquito bites has become a top priority. Protecting yourself from mosquito bites can help you avoid dangerous mosquito-borne illness.
Here are two Herbal Sprays that can help you keep mosquito bites at bay/Stop mosquito bites:
Indoor Herbal Solutions – JUSTSPRAY ™
- One night of sleeping with a mosquito coil produces the effect of smoking around 75 cigarettes.
- Chemical fumes from vaporizer and mats incite breathing problems, allergy, and a range of diseases which is more harmful than a mosquito bite.
- Scientists from CIMAP, Lucknow, a frontier plants research laboratory of CSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India have developed an effective Herbal Repellent Room Spray - JUSTSPRAY that drives away mosquitoes.
JUSTSPRAY is a unique blend of plant extracts and aromatic oils. When sprayed in the room 10 minutes prior to sleeping, it will repel mosquitoes and insects for 8-12 hours.
- It is non-toxic, safe, and environmentally friendly.
Outdoor/Indoor Herbal Solutions – MOSPRAY ™
- Dengue fever, a fast-growing public health concern, is a mosquito-borne infection transmitted to humans through the bites of the Aedes aegypti mosquitoes during Dawn and Dusk.
- School children and office going people are most susceptible to daytime mosquito bites.
- Prevention of Mosquito bites is the only way to address the occurrence of Dengue Fever. MOSPRAY is a 100% Herbal Mosquito Repellent Body Spray.
- Our herbal products are specially made from Aromatic oils and Herbal Extracts. It is made from Tulsi, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, and Palmarosa oils.
- Unlike various other mosquito repellents, creams, lotions and wipes available, it is a water-based liquid that is safe on the skin, non-toxic, and eco-friendly and is not made from chemicals.
MOSPRAY, when applied, keeps mosquitoes away for 4-5 hrs.