How effective are the usual Air Fresheners?
- When a can of your usual air freshener is sprayed, what happens in the first minute is the absence of smells which passes on as ‘freshness.’
- These Air Fresheners inhibit your ability to smell by numbing agents which affects the nasal area.
What chemicals do air sprays contain?
Most of these Air Fresheners contain harmful chemicals like dichlorobenzene, toluene, benzene, formaldehyde, and phthalates
. A Natural Resources Defense Council study of thirteen common household chemical air fresheners found that the majority of the surveyed air freshener products contain chemicals that can aggravate asthma & affect reproductive development.
Chemical Air Freshener Side Effects
Long term exposure to these chemical air fresheners leads to irreversible damage to the immune system and brain leading to headaches, nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, depression, wheezing, breathing problems, asthma, lung damage, bronchitis and even cancer in extreme cases
Which air fresheners are safe?
Herbal Strategi Air Fresheners
- Choose a Herbal alternative to air fresheners.
- By choosing a 100% Herbal Air Freshener, you are assured of a safe, non-toxic, and environment-friendly option.
- NatureSpray is an aromatic herbal room freshener that not just blocks bad smells, but also makes the room fresh and smelling good. Herbal NatureSpray helps to keep your room clean, sanitized and giving it a spa-like feeling all day.
- NatureSpray is a unique blend of herbal extracts and aromatic oils:
- Lemongrass oil.
- Neem oil.
- Citrus lemon oil.
- Cedarwood oil which ensures that your living space is deodorized, free from germs and insects free.
are made of plant extracts and aromatic oils that typically emit fragrance and are used in homes or commercial interiors such as bedrooms, restrooms, foyers, hallways, vestibules and other smaller indoor areas, as well as larger areas such as hotel lobbies, public arenas, medical facilities, auto dealerships, and other large interior spaces.