Ever wondered how to get obviate of the white or lotion-colored creatures, resembling an ant once and for all? Termites are one of the most stubborn pests that can engage in havoc if left uncontrolled. They have the capability to nest on nearly anything and almost everything. They commonly feed on wood, leaves or branches of bushes, papers, and plenty of others.
Although, these small insects are extremely powerful and capable of even destroying the complete construction. Natural Termite Repellent Spray – Just Out is a 100% herbal repellent made up of Natural Oils and Herbal Extracts which is effective in eliminating Termites.
Check out the collection of Herbal Strategi Herbal Insect Repellents which are completely chemical-free. Use our 100% natural products like Herbal Ant Repellent Spray & Herbal Cockroach Repellent for the safety of your friends and family.
* Note: For Corporate inquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Termite Repellent is made from the below Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains
- Cymbopogon Citratus * Bhutika Oil - 6 ml
- Cedrus deodara *Devadaru Oil - 6 ml
- Azardirachta Indica * Nimba Oil - 15 ml
- Excipients - IPA (QS)
Spray the termite repellent on crevices and gaps in infected wood furniture, doors, cupboards, and on mud tunnels and trails seen on walls. Repeat spraying termite repellent every 10 days for a period of 2 months. This will eradicate the termites and will not allow eggs to hatch.
- Do not spray on the body, clothes, or floor area as the spray will stain.
- While spraying on the wall please ensure that the spray hits the brown mud tunnels and trails made by termites.
- Avoid contact with eye cuts and wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Switch off the fan while spraying.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid using the product if allergic to Aromatic oils
- For external use only.