Our Termite Repellent Spray is made from:
Our products do not contain any harmful chemicals. They are:
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Made completely from natural ingredients and plant extracts.
- Never tested on animals.
- Kind to waterways and marine life.
- Safe for kids & cause zero side effects.
|100||Contains 450-spray & is meant for low infestation. If severe infestation or it’s noticed late, we recommend that you use two bottles.|
|500(Refill)||For severe infestation. It comes with the 100ml dispenser.|
Ever wondered how to get obviate of the white or lotion colored creatures, resembling an ant once and for all? Termites are one of the most stubborn pests that can engage in havoc if left uncontrolled. They have the capability to nest on nearly anything and almost everything. They commonly feed on wood, leaves or branches of bushes, papers and plenty of others. Although, these small insects are extremely powerful capable of even destroying the complete constructing. Natural Termite Repellent Spray – Just Out is a 100% herbal repellent made up of Natural Oils and Herbal Extracts which is effective in eliminating Termites.
Specifically, this Herbal White Ant Spray has been developed as an alternative to the robust chemical insecticides used commonly to kill insects and which are poisonous to human beings as well. It is safe, non-toxic and also eco-friendly. Spraying this repellent once a day in infected areas for seven days will eradicate termites and it will not allow the eggs to hatch.
Here is what goes into manufacturing your Organic Termite Spray. Each 100 ml contains:
- Cymbopogon citratus* Bhutika Oil: 6 ml
- Cedrus deodara * Devadaru Oil: 6 ml
- Azadirachta Indica * Nimba Oil: 15 ml
- Excipients: Q.S
Where to use Herbal Termite Spray?
- Use it within your home, on your balcony or garden, anywhere they’re creating a menace.
- Just Out is totally natural and safe to be used, anyone in your family can use it.
- Spray on crevices and gaps in infected wood furniture, cupboards, doors, and also on mud tunnels and trails seen on walls.
- Repeat spray on a daily basis in infected areas for 7 days.
- This will eradicate termites and simultaneously, it will not allow the eggs to hatch.
What to watch out for!
Do not spray on the clothes, body, and floor area as the spray will stain. While spraying on the wall please ensure that spray hits brown mud tunnels and trails made by termites. Keep in a dry and cool place. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Switch off the fan when spraying. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts, & also wounds. Especially, keep away from children and direct flame. This product is for external use only.