Herbal Mosquito Repellents Vs Chemical Mosquito Repellents
Herbal mosquito repellents are a relatively new development against the reigning chemical variant. But why should you consider moving from chemical to herbal?
Let’s take a look by looking at both herbal and chemical mosquito repellents.
- Mosquito vaporizers expel small, dangerous particulates, which can cause a lot of harm in people if they are absorbed in the long term, especially nervous disorders.
- Pyrethroids commonly used in vaporizers cause Hyper-excitation of the nervous system.
- Another compound used in these products can cause headaches, dizziness, and drowsiness and can sometimes lead to asphyxiation and suffocation (Prallethrin).
- The ingestion of this Prallethrin gives rise to a sore throat, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain within minutes. These are not light issues, and can further cause convulsion and harm a person invariably.
- Allethrin is again another particulate that is found in these vaporizers and its momentary exposure may cause tingling, burning, itching, numbness, or a feeling of warmth. Exposure to large doses by any route may lead to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hyper-excitability, in-coordination, tremors, and convulsive twitching.
Herbal Mosquito Repellents:
Take for example the Herbal Mosquito Repellent, MosRelief, which is a 100% Herbal Vaporizer. The first of its kind made from a blend of Aromatic Oils and Plant Extracts which repels mosquitoes for over 8 to 12 hours.
Herbal products are purely natural. No chemicals involved whatsoever. They are composed of plants available in nature that can help repel mosquitoes without any side effects of repercussions. Some examples of these plants are marigold, mint, ageratum, eucalyptus, garlic, rosemary, and lemongrass.
- All of these are household names and things everyone has come across. They have, for ages been used for their medicinal purposes.
- Now here is where Herbal Strategi comes into play. It did extensive research on these herbs and their effects, and after almost two years or concocting and testing, arrived at a safe and effective formula for mosquito repelling that can keep mosquitoes away for about 8 hours.
- These herbal products, which have NO side effects, can do no harm to anyone, and are very safe and easy to use, can rival any chemical product out there and beat it, at least in terms of health and safety.
This product is composed of Cymbopogon Citratus, Azadirachta Indica, Eucalyptus Globulus’ excipients/water and some Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine. All of which agree with people extremely well, and so cannot cause health problems or even meager allergies.
So now you know the difference between chemical and Herbal Repellents. Both of them do the same job, no doubt about that, but one of them doesn't do anything to you. So pick the smart choice and go herbal.