Mice and rat invasions are cumbersome and often prove to be expensive. They chew on materials, wires & litter surfaces with bedding and droppings. If you’re wondering how to get rid of rats from cars and other closed spaces, but find it inhumane to kill them in traps, we have got you covered.
It is introducing Herbal Strategi Rat Repellent Cake. Firstly, this Herbal Rat Repellent is a natural product that consists of bio-degradable ingredients such as pure Citronella Oil, Neem Oil, and Cedarwood Oil. The fumes from the anti rat repeller cake irritate the eyes of the rat and that’s how they move away from the place. It is an ideal alternative to chemical and poisonous rodent traps and baits, as it works to repel the rats through scent, without harming them.
After a couple of visits, these rats will associate the sensation with your car and learn to avoid the area. Voila! Problem solved. It is definitely a safer and better option!
After a couple of visits, these rodents will associate the sensation with your yard or garden and learn to avoid the area. Voila! Problem solved- It is definitely a safer and better option!
Check out the collection of Herbal Strategi Herbal Insect Repellents which are entirely chemical-free. Use our 100% natural products like Herbal Fly Repellent & Herbal Termite Repellent Spray for the safety of your friends and family.
* Note: For Corporate inquiries, please get in touch with us.
This Herbal Rat Repellent is made from the below Ingredients: Every 100 gms contains
- Andropogon nardus , Lamajjaka Oil - 15%
- Azardirachta Indica * Nimba Oil – 5%
- Cedrus deodara *Devadaru Oil – 5%
- Excipients - QS
Remove the outer lid and take out the seal. Insert back the outer lid so the cake is exposed to the air. Place the container under vehicles in areas such as bonnets and car boots where rodent infestation is anticipated. The fumes of Aromatic Oils from one container will cover an area of the car and will last for 25 -30 days. Once the cake in the container disappears, replace it with a new container.
- Avoid contact with eyes, cuts, and wounds.
- The cake has to be removed from the bonnet before driving the car.
- After removing, replace the seal and close the cap so that the cake doesn’t evaporate.
- Keep out of reach of children and direct flame.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.