Explore the entire range of Herbal Strategi Products of Herbal Cleaners that are made of only natural products. Use eco-friendly products, like Natural Fabric Wash & Herbal Tap and Shower Cleaner which benefit both the Earth and your family.
Coco glucoside – 8%– This is a natural and non-ionic surfactant and mild cleansing agent that is derived from coconut oil.
Lemon Oil – 6%– Lemon oil can work well to remove tough and greasy stains and is a non-toxic and environment-friendly way to treat clothes.
Soap Nut Extract – 18%– This is a standardized and powdered extract prepared from the nuts of a fruit – Sapindus trifoliatus as is a detergent and cleanser.
Emulsifiers – 2%– These are agents which help dissolve the oils in water and make the solution stable.
Excipients– Water QS(Quantity sufficient) –
About the ProductThis natural dishwasher liquid detergent is non-toxic and effective in cutting grease and tough stains. It leaves behind squeaky clean dishes, glasses, and other utensils. It is an eco-friendly formula that is made from plant and aromatic extracts that make it biodegradable. Maintain a super hygienic kitchen by losing all the disease-causing germs by washing your dishes with a chemical-free product. This property also makes it overall healthy to use for family. Since it is 100% herbal, it is also gentle on the skin. The utensils then would also be child and pet friendly as the plant-based and natural extracts do not cause any side effects. Ensure a sparkling shine and residue-free wash.
Explore the entire range of Herbal Cleaners available on Herbal Strategi. Check out our popular products like Natural Fabric Wash & Herbal Tap and Shower Cleaner
- Zero residues after wash
- Removes Stains and Grease
- Non-Toxic/ No chemicals
- Natural Lemon Fragrance
- 100% Herbal actives
- Natural Lemon Fragrance
* Note: For Corporate Inquiries, please get in touch with us.
How to use
- Anywhere you have a kitchen, this dishwasher liquid can come in handy
- Add 15ml of the detergent to the dispenser of the dishwashing machine or up to the marked line in the dispenser unit
- Use a little extra detergent in case of hard water
- Make sure to rinse off any food residue from the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher
- Ensure that Rinse Aid and Dishwasher salt are present at all times in the machine
- Use it every time you wash dishes.
Caution – what to watch out for!
- Any materials that are not suited for a dishwashing machine should not be used – hand-painted glasses, decorative glassware, colored or anodized aluminum, wooden materials, silverware, etc
- Avoid any direct contact with eyes, mouth, cuts, or wounds
- Keep away from children
- Use externally only.