- Switch off the fan and air conditioner and keep windows and doors closed while using the spray and for 20 minutes after spraying.
- Apply spray in the air in areas where houseflies usually sit. Also, spray on kitchen counters and on dining tables and then wipe with a cloth.
- After spraying, Keep the windows open so that the houseflies can fly away.
- Repeat spray once 3-4 times a day.
- This is perfect for indoor spaces.
How Much Do I Need?
|100||Contains 450 sprays, and is perfect for indoor spaces like homes, offices, restaurants.|
|500 (Refill)||For severe infestation. It comes with the 100ml dispenser|
If you’ve got fed up with these irritating buzzing flies all over your house, its time to get rid of them. Not only because they irritate you but also because they’re the carriers of disease-causing bacteria. They won’t and don’t need to bite you to transmit these bacteria to your body. They will simply sit on the open foods that lie on your kitchen slab or on the dining table and leave the bacteria in these foods.
When you eat these foods, your body gets all the nasty bacteria to make you ill with such diseases as dysentery, typhoid, diarrhea, and cholera. Make sure you and your family are protected from the housefly menace by getting the Herbal Strategi Just Out, a herbal housefly repellent which is not only effective but also safe for use! The pleasant smell of the spray is an extra bonus, and this housefly repellent spray can easily be mistaken for a room freshener.
This herbal spray is available in 2 sizes: 100 ml & 500 ml refill bottle. A 100 ml bottle contains 450 sprays, & is sure to last you a whole month if sprayed in a 2-3 bedroom house.
At Herbal Strategi, we take our ingredients seriously. Here is what goes into making your housefly repellent room spray:
Each 100 ml contains:
- Cedrus deodara (Cedarwood oil): 6 ml
- Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass Oil): 6ml
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem Oil): 15ml
- Excipients: Q.S
Now that you have decided to choose the most environment-friendly way of keeping houseflies at bay make sure you use this herbal insect repellent in the right way for optimum benefits.
Here is what you need to do:
- Apply spray in the air in areas where houseflies are infested. Also, spray on kitchen counters & on dining tables and then wipe with a cloth.
- Keep the windows open so that the houseflies can fly away.
- Spray continuously 3-4 times a day till the houseflies disappear completely.
- For indoor use only.
What to watch out for!
While this housefly repellent is safer than any chemical counterpart, it is necessary to exercise caution while you use it. Make sure you store it out of reach of the kids in your home and avoid spraying it on your clothes, body, floor, or walls. If you by mistake get the repellent in your eyes, make sure you wash them thoroughly. Store it in a cool place and also avoid exposure to direct sunlight or fire. Switch off the fan when spraying. Keep away from direct flame. This product is for external use only.