We want you to:
- Feel comfortable using our website.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website.
* Name including first and last name.
* Primary email address.
* Alternate email address.
* Mobile phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
* Opinions of features on our websites.
* Other information as per our registration process.
* About the pages you visit/access.
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications (apps).
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
We use contact information internally to:
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
advertising and editorial perspectives;
promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
* Help us provide personalized features
* Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
* To get in touch with you when necessary
* To provide the services requested by you
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
* Direct our efforts for product improvement
* Contact you as a survey respondent
* Notify you if you win any contest and
* Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
* Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you better and more personalized service from product offering,
* Recognize your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites and/ or Applications
* Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress
* Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
* Help diagnose problems with our server
* Administer our websites/applications, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our websites/apps/ and other interfaces
• With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* We have your permission
* To provide products or services you’ve requested
* To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, the potential threat
• We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings.
STRATEGI reserves the right to send you certain service related communication.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What are the security procedures in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on the need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other networks/ cannot be made absolutely secure. By using STRATEGI, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
STRATEGI reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.